      From: Julia Anderson
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:24 AM
      Subject: [S-R] tornoczki

      Dear All,
      New member, just joined. I am looking to find my father
      Mihaly Tornoczki who left Hungary in 1956. Date of birth 16 Sept 1926. I do not know from where he came in Hungary.
      I'm also interested in finding any relatives.
      I've been told that Tornoczki could have originated from the village of Tornoc(z) which is now in Slovak, hence
      I've joined this list. Please if anyone comes across a Mihaly Tornoczki please let me know.
      Kind regards
      Julia Anderson