17739Re: [S-R] Nomination List & Voting

  • Paul Tomasko
    Aug 3 4:48 AM
      I did the same kind of "Shotgun letter sending" via email in the late 90's,
      and found what added up to about 4 families that are family and ended up
      talking to them on the phone and sending emails back and forth, they lived
      all over the country. But I cannot remember how I did that, something like
      a directory for emails search for surnamem, but I can't seem to find
      whatever site I used back then. It seems like this method of turning over
      some stones and finding distant cousins is pretty successful.

      Paul