17720Re: [S-R] Re: Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ

    Aug 1, 2007
      All the message history is archived here
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/messages
      Feel free to review, it will bring you up to speed quickly, it's nicely
      organized.

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com