17332Re: [S-R] Ordering from Slovak Import Company

  • William F Brna
    Jul 1, 2007
      June,

      I have ordered four Christmas and Easter packages to be sent to relatives
      in Slovakia for the past several years and have been more than satisfied
      with Dan's service.

      Bill Brna

      On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:01:01 -0000 "junemckee" <junemckee@...>
      writes:
      I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from Mr Kisha's
      Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary three months ago for
      58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys refunded. I cant seem
      to get any straight answers from him.

      June