      From: Andrea Vangor [mailto:drav@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 7:40 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Introduction

      No, they are scattered here and there. A lot of us print them out and shlep
      them around with us. I printed three different Hungarian genealogical word
      lists and still use an on-line dictionary to figure things out.

      If others can't jump in, post me privately and I will look around for some
      materials for you -- but not today because I am working against a deadline!