17200Re: Country Name Changes thru History

  • Jennifer Keith
    Jun 2, 2007
      As I mentioned once before, I got maps from ebay from the years, 1912, 1939, 1945, 1958, and then present. None of them cost me more than $7.00. From those I can see my Great-grandmother's hometown change hands as the borders changed. It's quite facinating and very helpful in research.

      What the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve.