      From: Edie
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 7:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Roll call

      Thank you, Joann. Yes, I noticed on the internet when I googled HAKY. This funeral home came up on the screen. Maybe I should contact them and ask them if they have our Mihaly/Michael Haky in their family tree? On the ship manifest, Mihaly Haky was going to a town right near Uniontown, PA. Too many coincidences!
      Thanks,
      edie