1693Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Questions

  • gregory lantay
    Jun 1, 2000
      A RESPONSE FOR EVERYONE TO READ:

      How is this guy or gal? I myself have high regard for
      the LDS church, its mission, and for 99.8% of its
      members. I'm retired and have no problems at all, I
      just like to say it the way it is - I'm sorry if what
      I've said may have been misintrepreted! I live in
      AMERICA (USA) and not in Europe or someplace else.
      I'm not bashing anyone in particular, and especially
      not the LDS church. JAWJOHNSON is the problem!!!

      I don't believe I've said anything wrong or bad, nor
      am I saying anything wrong or bad right now. I don't
      know what your problem is? You're apparently taking
      what I've written way out of context and have
      interpreted it in some kind of weird way?? You're
      reminding of a a weirdo I say on TTV briefly before I
      tuned him out (his name was Howard Stern). Who are
      you to judge anyone?

      So STOP MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. Forget you! -
      I HOPE THEY PULL YOU OFF THIS WEB-SITE or at least
      slap your hand. I repeat myself, I have no problems
      with anyone or anything except for the way some
      individuals like jawjohnson put themselves above the
      LDS church and everyone else by makeing judgments.
      SO STOP IT!!!!

      I'm now done with you! "please go crawl back under the
      rock you came out from under".
      Greg

      --- Jawjohnson16@... wrote:
      > Greg,
      >
      > Your guilt for the negative comments (opinions of
      > the LDS) wrecks through
      > your words. I don't get into any mud --- You are
      > just use to being in it
      > that it's all you can see.
      >
      > I CORRECTED your MISinformation and negative
      > comments about the LDS their
      > efforts in helping all of us in our quest for our
      > ancestors ---- and that was
      > all it was a simple correction to a mistake and
      > chastening for your total
      > disrespect for others.
      >
      > Peace to you!!!!
      >
      > This is an end to something that our ancestors would
      > be vehemently against.
      >
      > Maura --- I apologize in advance, but, I will not be
      > attached for defending a
      > group of people (LDS) from misinformation.

      > Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for
      > trying @Backup
      > Get automatic protection and access to your
      > important computer files.
      > Install today:

      http://click.egroups.com/1/4874/0/_/545880/_/959909511/

      http://im.yahoo.com/