16786Re: [S-R] Look up request on Ancestry - Immigration Passenger List

  • fc_popovich
    Apr 4, 2007
      Thank you Janet, I did see that also. I have forwarded your message
      to Silvan to see if it might sound familiar.

      Thanks to all who responded.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Kozlay" <kozlay@...>
      wrote:

      > I think it is likely Leokadya Mlynowska, born 1888, immigrated 1913
      from
      > Grabina, Russia. She was traveling with children, Mieczyslara(?),
      3, and
      > Helena, 6. I suspect that Mlynowska was the feminine form of the
      Mlynarski

      ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      > Behalf Of fc_popovich
      > Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:10 PM
      > To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [S-R] Look up request on Ancestry - Immigration Passenger
      List

      > Hi,
      >
      > Is there anyone able to do a lookup at Ancestry.com for a fellow
      Slovak