16785RE: [S-R] Look up request on Ancestry - Immigration Passenger List

  • Janet Kozlay
    Apr 4, 2007
      I think it is likely Leokadya Mlynowska, born 1888, immigrated 1913 from
      Grabina, Russia. She was traveling with children, Mieczyslara(?), 3, and
      Helena, 6. I suspect that Mlynowska was the feminine form of the Mlynarski
      name.

      For searching Ellis Island records it is much preferable to use
      www.stevemorse.org <http://www.stevemorse.org/> . I found her by using
      Starts With Leo and Mlyn.

      The Detroit Census records for this family indicate they were from "Russian
      Poland."

      Janet

      _____