16780Re: Look up request on Ancestry - Immigration Passenger List

  • fc_popovich
    Apr 4, 2007
      Brutovce Area - Slovakia. Most likey after 1910/12 when her husband
      arrived.

      I did not find her on Ellis Island. Many came in through the Port of
      New York (other than through Ellis Island).

      Ancestry.com had a listing for her name on the Immigration NEW YORK
      Passenger list. That is what we were trying to have a look at.

      Thanks for your response.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "amayor89" <amay@...> wrote:

      > A quick check on Ancestry.com did not provide an exact match for this
      > name entering the US before 1920.
      >
      > Do you know from what country LEOKADIA MLYNARSKI immigrated from and
      > the approximate date? The Ellis Island passenger search is free at
      > http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passSearch.asp.
      >
      > Hope this helps.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic