16216Re: [S-R] question about a town

  • amiak27
    Dec 2, 2006
      In about 10 days I will be in your neighborhood. Some of my friends
      live in Seehiem, just south of D'stadt. By teh way, Darmstadt ahs
      teh reputation for having the worst traffic of all German cities ...
      so say the Hesse. I worked on relocating 5th signal in Manheim
      about 11 years ago. The Hessen have a good sense of humor.

      Will be heading from there tou an aunt in the Czech Republic and
      then on to Christmas in Slovakia.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Mary Hudec <hawaiihudec@...>
      > Hi Jeanann,
      > Darmstadt is a wonderful town nestelled in the
      > foothills of the Odenwald forest and hills along the
      > Rhine River in Germany. It is just south of Frankfurt
      > and very easy to find on a modern map. Today it is
      > home to a few US Army bases. We live just south of it
      > in Mannheim Germany.
      > Mary H.
      > --- Jeanann Jameson <jjeanann2000@...> wrote:
      > > Hi does anyone know where Hesse Darmstadt is? And
      > > what country would
      > > it have been in 1879? thanks in advance. Jeanann
      > >

      > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.
      Try it now.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic