15516Re: Chmelov Saris and Tisza

  • johnqadam
    Aug 1, 2006
      >>> I have a relative from Chmelov, Saris and I believe this would be
      Komlos or Komlos-Keresztes from the Dvorszak Gazateer, but where is
      Tisza where AG records are indicated? <<<

      LDS has Evangelical church parish registers of baptisms, marriages and
      deaths for Chmelov, Slovakia, formerly Komlós-Keresztes, Sáros,
      Hungary. Includes affiliated towns of Babie and Radvanovce, Slovakia,
      formerly Babafalva and Radvány, Sáros, Hungary.

      What is the Tisza connection? Thru marriage? There are no instances of
      Tisza in Saros Megye = county but there is Matiszova. There are many
      instances of villages with Tosza as part of the village name. You can
      search the village list at www.iabsi.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic