15313Re: [S-R] Lincsa - Have a contact for you

  • helene cincebeaux
    Jun 13, 2006
      HI BECKI -

      The Slovak Pride data base has some 24,500 listings of Slovak surnames, villages they came from and the lister's surname

      welcome your surnames and info - just e mail to me

      the data base is connected with the Slovak Heritage & Folklore Society International
      and the information has been collected over the past 15 years.

      helene
      scorpioforu <beckiblair@...> wrote:
      Helen,
      May I ask what and where is this Slovak Pride database you are
      refering to?
      Thank you,

      Becki

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>
      wrote:

      > Just checked the Slvoak Pride data base and found a woman I helped
      find her roots in Plavnica - she lists your Lincsa surname. Email me
      direct if you would like her contact information.