15299Re: [S-R] Lincsa - Have a contact for you

  • Larry Buback
    Jun 11, 2006
      You can find the Slovak pride database at Helen site; Our-Slovakia.com. Larry

      scorpioforu <beckiblair@...> wrote: Helen,
      May I ask what and where is this Slovak Pride database you are
      refering to?
      Thank you,

      Becki

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>
      wrote:

      > Just checked the Slvoak Pride data base and found a woman I helped
      find her roots in Plavnica - she lists your Lincsa surname. Email me
      direct if you would like her contact information.

      > helene
      > helenezx@...

      Larry Buback
      lbuback@...