15147Re: [S-R] Now that I have found the ship of arrival, what can I do next?

  • Caye Caswick
    May 1, 2006
      There was a Kiss (Kish) family at my grandmother's
      church on the east side of Cleveland -- St. Michael's
      Russian Orthodox -- now known as Archangel Michael
      Orthodox -- and now in Broadview, OH -- they have
      records going back to about 1926-1927 and will share
      them.

      Caye

      --- "S. R." <srkrizan@...> wrote:

      > I need to find the town he came from in the
      > Hungarian Empire. Would there
      > be any records in Antwerp?
      >
      > Emigration Sep 27, 1892 to Philadelphia PA from
      > Antwerp Belgium on the ship
      > Pennsylvania PAL ("Paul Kish" at death) (KISS) Kis
      > born May 02, 1862 in the
      > Hungarian Empire, spoke Hungarian, Roman Catholic
      > died Oct 06, 1941 in
      > Unionville, Ohio, 79 yrs., Ashtabula Co. Evergreen
      > Cemetery
      >
      > That is all I know from certain.
      > Simon Richard KRIZAN SRkrizan@...
      > Searching for
      > Gergely, Gombos, Gorcsos, Hajdu, (KIS, Kiss or
      > Kish), Sase, (Suzek or
      > Suzer), (TUROCZY, Turocziy or Turoczi) ), & Varga
      > all from the Hungarian
      > Kingdom?

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com