1488Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Slovak Pride Database

  • Rosamken@aol.com
    May 1, 2000
      In a message dated 04/28/2000 5:06:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      greg@... writes:

      << http://www.iarelative.com/slovakpride/

      Hi Greg:

      Is this listing for the general location of the surname, or is it for
      specific family lines...

      On the surname of my grannie...it listed Cerny (which is the surname I am
      looking for) then it says Bor. Mikulas BRATIS. Would you be so kind and
      explain, if possible what I am reading.

      I was told that my grannie came from Czechoslovakia, and a first cousin now
      adds Bohemia. Still a mystery.

      God Bless
      Rosemary - Las Vegas
      Searching for: BASTANZIO, CALIENNI, CASTROVINCI, CERNY, CHIPPARI, CIANCI,
      GARRISON, GILLSON, MONASTRA, & SLADKY
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic