14671Research Awaits

  • Pat Watkins
    Mar 10 7:31 AM
      Hello Mr. John Q Adam:

      You sent me a real boatload of information about
      research sites way back in April, 2005 (via the
      SR) site. I certainly thank you for the help. I
      do admit, though, I was more than confused and
      extremely intimidated about the entire project
      and have been one of those "lurkers" on the SR
      site. I have, however, gleaned a wealth of
      information during the lurking time and now feel
      somewhat more confident about what to seek when I
      go to my local LDS family history center and a
      little more knowledgeable about what information
      I need and what information is a "nice to have"
      bit. For this I thank you and, having said the
      above, I will now dive in head first and hope for the best.

      Pat

      Pat, Lane and Jesse