13881Re: [S-R] Central Europe

  • Jan Ammann
    Dec 1, 2005
      Hello..........well I guess I have learned something here......I have always thought Hungary was Eastern Europe.....in fact, the friends I have in Hungary do identify themselves as "Eastern Europe". So is this a wide misconception??

      Bill......I am curious. I see you gave a website to back up the info. However, how does one become expert enough to be able to identify regions.......is this done by mapping or what. Would appreciate a viewpoint from you and others on this.

      Cheers,
      Aloysia (Jan)

      According to http://www.tol.cz

      Central Europe is