13287Re: [S-R] Partial village name search

  • Peter Nagy
    Oct 11, 2005
      Dear Bill,

      I have also this problem and I did not solve it yet. It is obvious, that
      the Slovak Statistical Office has the complete list of Slovak
      municipalities (last number is 2891). There are also some electronic
      publications for sale, where the list of municipalities is included, I
      will try to purchase one. Unfortunately due to the copyright, it is not
      possible to publish this list.

      For list members, who are looking for present statistical,
      administrative and demographic data I recommend to visit the free online
      tool:

      http://www.statistics.sk/mosmis/eng/run.html

      Good luck,

      Peter