13275RE: [S-R] Partial village name search

    Oct 11, 2005
      I know, Frank (I have the book). That's the problem. I want a digitzed
      list so I can let the computer do the walking instead of my fingers.
      Pawing through 300 pages everytime someone asks about a misspelled village
      name just doesn't work for me any more. It's taking a toll on my eyes.
      Besides, being in the computer biz, I know full well, this is a much
      easier job for a computer!
      Thanks for the thought.
      bill

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic