1322Searching in Saros County

  • Michael Mojher
    Apr 1, 2000
      I am searching for my fraternal and maternal grandparents who had all immigrated from Saros county. They settled in Olyphant-Blakley, Pennsylvania.
      My fraternal grandparents were Gregor Mojher 1876-1928 (var. Mojcher) and Helena Scirbak 1884-1921(var. Sherbak) who were married in the present day village of Plavnica, Slovak Republic.
      My maternal grandparents were John Huray 1878-1927 (var. Jan Huraj) and Susan Vayser 1887-1972 (var. Zuzanna Veisserova). John Huray was believed to have been from Velky Saris and Susan was from Maly Saris.
      Any information that you may have in your databases would be appreciated.
      Michael Gregory Mojher
      mgmojher@...