12973Re: [S-R] Final Notice - Letter to the LDS

  • brainiac1082
    Oct 1, 2005
      I would not bother thanking the Mormons for anything because their motives
      for doing genealogy are absolutely bizarre. They have this vast genealogy
      project so they can locate dead ancestors to baptize into their freaky
      temples. I strongly recommend against giving these morons a dime.

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.