12450[S-R] Szepes seminary!

  • James McGrath
    Jul 8, 2005
      Thank you so much for the information! My
      great-great-great-grandfather apparently was a
      'servant' (claviger) there, according to the note in
      the parish record when he served as godparent to my
      great-grandfather. Perhaps if I contact the seminary I
      may be able to find out more, however little!

      Yours gratefully,

      James

      --- laco R <diskusie@...> wrote:

      > There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska
      > Kapitula (part
      > of Spisske Podhradie).
      >
      > The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.
      >
      > During the communist regime it was closed
      > (1950-1990)
      >
      > website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html -
      > Slovak
      > only