12411new member

  • dlielc
    Jul 3 11:06 AM
      Hi:

      I just joined this list. I'm looking for as much information as I ca
      about grandparents and great grandparents from Slovakia. One set came
      from Jablon/Breckov, and the other from Michalovce/Stranany. Their
      names are Sofranik/Sofranyik, Ferencik, Hodor, Danko, and there are
      other names connected with the families.

      Presumably Hodor was known from the 1500s although I did not find that
      ame on tax payers on 1715 census.

      Anything you can suggest or any information is very welcome, Sincerely,
      Mary Jean Hodor
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic