12409MERTH, SCHNEIDER, OBENAUS from Bohemia

  • Thomas Pluth
    Jul 2, 2005
      Greetings Group;

      I am Tom, a new member here, and I am researching the
      above surnames. Here is a little about them.

      I need info on family of Jakob MERTH, b. 13 Jul 1800
      in Oberbaumgarten (which is now Horni Pena, I
      believe), d. 24 Mar 1843 in same place. He was
      married to Rosalia OBENAUS(b. 3 Sept 1813, d. 14 Mar
      1869). Her parents were Franz OBENAUS and Rosalie
      Scheler. They had at least one son, Ignatz (or
      Ignatius) MERTH (b. 18 Jul 1834, d. 27 Apr 1884 in
      Bohemia). I am looking for info on Jakob's parents,
      Johan MERTH (b. 1765) and Rosalia WAGERIN.

      I think my OBENAUS' were from Dolni Zdar, near Horni
      Pena; I know Ignatz married Theresa OBENAUS
      (OBENHAUS) and she was from there.

      I am also looking for the parents and family of
      Mathias SCHNEIDER (b. 15 Feb 1834 in Oberbaumgarten
      (?), d. 15 Feb 1914 in Sleepy Eye, MN) His wife was
      Agnes OBENAUS (b. 14 Jan 1832 in Bohemia, d. 22 Apr
      1908 in Sleepy Eye). I believe she was related to the
      OBENAUS' mentioned above.

      Anyone with any information would be appreciated
      greatly. If I can help you, let me know.

      Tom
      Orlando, FL

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic