      From: Peter Pikna
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 11:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Travel In Slovakia

      Dorene,

      I recommend to you (if you are decided for public transport) visit at first
      Krakov with direct train from Prague (21,03, arriving to Krakov 5,30 with
      sleeping carriage), spend a day in Krakow and in the evening go to Trstena
      (you must four times change) or your relatives can take away from Krakow to
      Trstena by a car. I can prepare a itinerary for your trips in the High
      Tatra. I will on a short vacation after 10 days in this region (in the town
      Namestovo) and I can look for any other form of transport. You can write me
      on my direct e-mail

      Peter