      From: D. Radmacher
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 7:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Travel In Slovakia

      Noreen: I hadn't thought of renting a car. They do drive on the right hand side of the road don't they? Is there a lot of traffic? I would be nervous driving in big cities but think I might be okay in the rural areas.

      Since you have done this, do you have any suggestions on places to see that shouldn't be missed? We plan to go to the Tatra Mtns for a few days and have a place to stay there. Our main point of interest is Trstena where my grandparents originated from. I have very little information on them other than their names and a general time when they left there.

      We also plan to go to Kracow while there. Other than that our plans are flexible.

      Thanks for your advice.

      Dorene