12139Re: [S-R] help with a town

  • Jeanann Jameson
    May 4, 2005
      hi thanks for the info i don't no the name of any of
      my uncles on my grandfathers side, Rak. i no very
      little sorry this took so long but my computer is down
      and have to wait for rides to the library. thanks
      again. oh i no my grandfather spent some time in
      Youngstown, Ohio. does that help? thanks jean
      --- tarzantu2@... wrote:
      > Hi Jean & Peter,
      > I'm sorry I missed your original emails, but Rak
      > caught my eye on this one.
      >
      > To Jean - I have a Walter Rak married to Anna
      > Goldinak (a second marriage
      > for Anna), married in 1947 (I would assume in
      > Chicago). I have nothing else on
      > Walter. Anna was born about 1914 and died about
      > November, 1990. She had a
      > daughter, Rosemarie, born in 1937 from her first
      > marriage (husband unknown).
      >
      > To Peter Nagy - My grandparents, Frank Kalman and
      > Sophia Goldinak had life
      > long friends named Nagy in Elkhart, IN, my hometown.
      > I also have two Nagy
      > families in my neighborhood of Mission, Texas. They
      > are father, Alexander P.
      > Nagy (80's), wife unknown, and son, Robert and
      > Cheryl Nagy, (60's). There are
      > still quite a few Nagys living in Elkhart.
      >
      > Ray Slack
      >
      > Researching the following surnames - Csarnogorsky
      > (sp?), Goldinak, Kalman,
      > Narcis, Vojtecka (likely sp? but listed as Voytick
      > (phonetic sp on dtr's
      > marriage certificate in Elkhart, Indiana), all from
      > Slovakia, Mendenhall, and
      > Wooten from England, and Slack (Slecht, Sleght and
      > various other spellings) from
      > Holland.

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com