12137RE: [S-R] Hudek or Hudec

  • Peter Pikna
    May 3, 2005
      Mary,
      in village (Velke) Brestovany are living family Hudek and Kondrc. Jean
      Rosmman looking for family Hudek about 3 years ago on
      www.genealogy-heraldry.sk/slo/r.html . Try to contact with him.
      Peter
      >From: Mary Hudec <hawaiihudec@...>
      >To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [S-R] Hudek or Hudec
      >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hi David,
      >
      >Did they spell Hudek or Hudec? As a Hudec I have been
      >searching for my greatgrandparents and have noticed
      >the two spellings of the names and have wondered if
      >the name was changed here or there sometime in the
      >past.
      >
      >Mary
      >

      >--- maria hudek <mhudekova@...> wrote:
      > > Hi David,
      > >
      > > I dont know ...
      > > But faminly name is Hudek or Kondrc?
      > > I know that some Hudek family comes also from
      > > Bratislava, we come from Trencin (Skalka)
      > > They may had moved there form Toronto but I dont
      > > think so ;)
      > >
      > > maria
      > >
      > > David Decker <maze_r@...> wrote:
      > > Maria,
      > >
      > > Would you be related to the Hudeks of Toronto,
      > > Canada?
      > >
      > > One of my grandfathers cousins married a hudek,
      > > think his name was Joseph
      > > her name was either Maria or Tonka, cant remember
      > > which one at the moment.
      > > :-). Family name would have been Kondrc
      > >

      > > David
      > >

      > > _____

      Rozhodnite o tom, kto si s vami moze vymienat spravy a povedzte priatelom o
      MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.sk/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic