12136Re: [S-R] Hudek or Hudec

  • Donna Lachney
    May 2 9:46 AM
      Hi, I know people in Indiana by the name of Hudock..I wonder if that is a name change from Hudec/Hudek. I know my family name Lacsni has changed from that to: Lachney/Lacsny/Latchney..just to name a few. It is amazing the changes through the many years of generations.

      Donna Lachney

      Tim Skvarenina <tskvarenina@...> wrote:
      I've seen the name Hudec in Bosany.

      Tim Skvarenina