      From: James McGrath
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:05 PM
      Subject: [S-R] 1600-1700s Hung Census &Gazetteer - Request for help de ciphering!

      I've just uploaded them to the shared group photos (in
      the album 'Antolik in Kolbach'). The person who is
      probably my ancestor is about half way down page 2.
      His name is followed by 'Inq', as are several other
      names. He had 3 of something - probably agricultural
      workers in his employ or living on his land. I'd also
      be interested if anyone can figure out what the size
      and population of the village were in this period.

      Thanks!

      James

      --- "Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)"
      <JArmata@...> wrote:

      > Do you have a link to the page you were looking at?
      >
      > Joe

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      http://www.eset.sk