11701Re: [S-R] Re: 1600-1700s Hung Census &Gazetteer Available Online

  • Jan Ammann
    Mar 1, 2005
      Hello Bill..........

      I have to plead to "not understanding" where I can find the Dvsorszak Gazetteer. The way you talk about it below it appears on the arcanun site but I have not found it there. Where do you bring it up?? I have found the 1715 census but have yet to find any entries for the 1623, 1631, 1691 Ubarial census. One of my villages is Jobahaza but it is not there and I had hoped it would be.

      Anyway, thanks for all your assistance.

      Cheers, Jan

      Also online is the
      > > important
      > > > Dvsorszak Gazetteer. Admittedly, they are not of much
      genealogical value, but they are important insights into the development of the
      area.