11694Re: Re: [S-R] Re: 1600-1700s Hung Census &Gazetteer Available Online

    Mar 1, 2005
      Peter Nagy said that MAYBE IF he had time, he might write a tutorial.
      Remember, we all need to help each other out here. We're all on the bleeding edge of the Internet Infancy. Anything anyone else wants to contribute, please step up! Don't worry if it has errors - my work certainly has errors, and I repair them as they are brought to my attention or learn more

      Bill