Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

11402RE: [S-R] Elizabeth Halabrin/John Prepelica

Expand Messages
  • Bill Tarkulich
    Dec 24, 2004

      If you read through the reference links I cited, it will become clearer.

      Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS) File May
      include Alien Registration Form, 1st or 2nd papers, naturalization documents
      and yearly reports amongst items. INS Alien Registration Form (if a resident
      alien in the US in the year 1940 only). Most files are quite small, so
      request the entire file. Expect 3-6+ month response time, or longer since
      9-11. I've include information on how to request (petition) for a copy of
      the file.

      Source: http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/ancestral_village.htm

      Bill Tarkulich

      -----Original Message-----
      From: maxthemoose [mailto:maxthemoose@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:30 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Elizabeth Halabrin/John Prepelica

      Thank you for the sites and recommendations. I do have a question. What

      is BCIS Immigration files?
      I also agree that all of us have a life and want to spend it with
      family instead of on line. I was surprised that I received information so
      Happy Holidays, Maxine

      To unsubscribe from this group, go to
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank email to
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic