11402RE: [S-R] Elizabeth Halabrin/John Prepelica

    Dec 24, 2004
      Maxine,

      If you read through the reference links I cited, it will become clearer.

      Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS) File May
      include Alien Registration Form, 1st or 2nd papers, naturalization documents
      and yearly reports amongst items. INS Alien Registration Form (if a resident
      alien in the US in the year 1940 only). Most files are quite small, so
      request the entire file. Expect 3-6+ month response time, or longer since
      9-11. I've include information on how to request (petition) for a copy of
      the file.

      Source: http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/ancestral_village.htm

      Bill Tarkulich