11112Re: Re: [S-R] Given name question

    Nov 5, 2004
      An interesting exercise for you might be to dig out the village census for 1869 (Hungary only) and look at the livestock section. You can get some idea of what type of livestock were prevalent by looking at each house in the village. In my villages farther to the east, I found mostly Oxen, sheep, goats, pigs. Here and there was a horse.

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/CensusMain.htm#1869Census
      Bill