10693Re: drabalak and buczek

  • Bohdana Badzio
    Aug 31, 2004
      Hello Frank,

      there also seems to be a PRISLOWITZ (BREZOVICE), 98.5mi S of Prague.

      I noticed also that Maria's last residence listed as Visnna, Austria.
      Don't know if this would be expected to be close to her father's
      residence, but I am not finding anything which would fit near
      Prislowitz.

      Bohdana

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frankur@w...> wrote:
      > Maria's closest relative in Czech-Bohemia (her country of
      departure)
      > was her father Martin Drabalak at (what looks like but was
      misspelled
      > as Prusslowitz, Moravia)
      > Expect this was Proschwitz (G) Prosec^ne^ (Cz) located 64 miles ENE
      > of Praha (Prague), Czech Repuiblic.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic