      From: Michele Baker [mailto:mbaker4@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 12:52 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Rusyn history

      Janet,
      I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am unable to access the site you
      mention in your posting. A message comes up that refers me here
      http://www.hungarian-history.hu/. I have searched several areas from this
      home page and found some fascinating history, but nothing specific to Rusyn
      history. Do you know the link or topic that would take me to Rusyn history.
      Thanks.
      Michele
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic