      From: Gary Costel [mailto:gcostel64@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:38 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Religion Help

      I have a copy of the marriage record for my g-g-grandparents from 1867.
      The religion for my g-g-gf was listed as RK (Roman Catholic), however,
      for my g-g-gm, it is spelled something like Helvconf. I have no idea
      what that could possibly mean.

      I can scan in the image and email to anyone who could offer any help.

      Thanks, in advance!

      Gary Costel

      Researching the following (Slovakia) surnames: Bakajsa, Bereczky,
      Bockaj, Chwerchak, Cossel, Costel, Hacala, Hanchak, Jurkiv, Kalman,
      Katrinak, Lahvardi, Murajda, Ondik, Petrik, Ribar, Stefancin

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic