      From: jmcnabb@... <jmcnabb@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@onelist.com <SLOVAK-ROOTS@onelist.com>
      Date: July 01, 1999 8:09 AM
      Subject: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] KRISKO

      >From: jmcnabb@...
      >
      >My name is Jackie McNabb and I live in Christiansburg, Virginia. I am
      currently researching my ancestors on my mothers side and am having problems
      with finding my great-grandfather who was supposedly born in the former
      Austria-Hungary and died in Conemaugh, PA. I have no dates. His name is
      George Krisko and was married to Mary Moschak according to information found
      on my grandfathers social security application. George and Mary had seven
      children, one of them, Michael Krisko (my grandfather) was born in 1898 in
      Allegheny, PA. I have names of the other children but no dates. Thanks for
      any help.