100Re: Surname: CERNY - Bohemia, Czechoslovakia

  • Rosamken@aol.com
    Jul 1, 1999
      Maura:

      thanks for your advice..I do have a FHC nearby. I plan on going there in the
      next week or so.....It is so hot here in Vegas (122 in our neighboorhood
      today) I try not to go many places in the heat.

      Right now I am having trouble getting the death cert....said she is
      unknown...and I know she died and have personal knowledge of the date...so I
      will try again.

      I have heard that about Czech and the FHC center.....I can only hope that I
      can get some information from the census. I am involved with a group on
      www.delphi.com, and they have connections with czech and slovak republic.
      They are a wonderful group of people. So hopefully when I can get a firm
      starting date I will be able to work from there....it is so frustrating some
      times.

      Rosemary - Las Vegas
      Searching for Monastra, Bastanzio, Cerny (aka Cerney)Cianci, Chippari &
      Gillson
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic