Just out of the NWS Call... The thunder showers that are moving north-northeast through the central part of Kansas and western Oklahoma is not expected to bek0jwh
It looks like it will be a later event for the Great Bend and Wichita-Mac-Salina area. Conditions are favorable for some long-track tornadoes in westernk0jwh
Heads up folks! SPC just classified Saturday 05/16 as a Moderate risk for severe weather. This doesn't happen very often so keep your head on a swivel. Youk0jwh
- Apr 7, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.