Happy Hour Wednesday - Chris Davenport Friday!

  • newsletter2@ski-nyc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Don't miss this Wednesday's Happy Hour!

      The leaders of the Whistler, Vail, and Tahoe trips will be on hand to tell you all about their trips!

      Taos is pretty much closed and the wait list for Telluride is over twenty deep. If you want to take advantage of a Diamond Dogs trip this season (and we all know you cannot find better value or more fun for your skiing buck!) you need to act fast! Sign up at http://www.ski-nyc.com/trips/2010/ddTrips2010.php

      Plus you can pick up tickets for Swift. Silent. Deep. (see more below) and
      2009 - 2010 membership cards at the Happy Hour!

      Happy Hour

      Wednesday Oct. 21st 6:30pm
      Parlour
      250 West 86th. (Just west of Broadway)

      Meet Chris Davenport at Paragon - Friday, October 23rd

      In conjunction with Paragon Sports we have put together a fun filled evening that includes Chris' presentation of "Ski the 14ers". Chis will be on hand to sign copies of his book, plus there will be plenty of other discounts and goodies.... Attendance is limited and space is running out! Visit: http://www.ski-nyc.com/events/paragon_200910/paragon_20091023.php to RSVP and get more details.

      Diamond Dogs Presents: Swift. Silent. Deep. - Friday, October 30th

      Diamond Dogs is the proud sponsor of the New York City premiere of Swift. Silent. Deep. - The Story of the Jackson Hole Air Force. Save the date for an exciting movie night at the School of Visual Arts Theater (333 W 23rd) - Showings are at 7:30 and 9:30 - Tickets $10 at the door. Plus there will be a between shows special event that will include raffles of a pair of Salomon Skis, a set of Salomon Bindings, Cloudveil clothing, the opportunity to win a trip to Jackson, plus much more!  Visit http://www.ski-nyc.com/events/ssd/ssd.php to see what we have lined up!