REDF Position Available: Associate, Research and Knowledge Management -- SF

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/17/2004 12:52 PM -----

      REDF is currently seeking to fill our opening for an: Associate, Research
      and Knowledge Management

      Job summary:
      Under the supervision of REDF's Portfolio Director, the Associate will
      work
      with the REDF team in its effort to support REDF Portfolio members,
      including gathering and assembling portfolio data into reports, and
      coordinating REDF knowledge management systems. Under the guidance of the
      Development Director, the Associate will perform development activities,
      including donor research and management of the donor management system.
      The
      position also encompasses overseeing technology for REDF operations, and
      coordination of special projects.

      Requirements:
      -Undergraduate degree
      -Quantitative, analytical, and technology abilities
      -Research experience
      -Passion for REDF's mission

      REDF creates opportunities for homeless and low-income individuals to move
      out of poverty. We partner with a portfolio of San Francisco Bay Area
      nonprofit organizations to create jobs and training opportunities in
      social
      purpose enterprises.

      If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity, please
      refer
      to the complete job description at http://www.redf.org/career_withinredf.htm
      and send a cover letter and resume to jobs@... <mailto:jobs@...> .

      Kind Regards,

      Monica Koller
      _______________________________________
      Monica Koller
      REDF (Formerly The Roberts Enterprise Development Fund)
      Administrative Assistant and Events Coordinator
      PO Box 29566 (mailing address)
      38 Keyes Avenue, Suite 100 (physical address only)
      San Francisco, CA 94129
      Phone: 415-561-6677
      Fax: 415-561-6685
      Email: mkoller@...