Consulting jobs with Lamphier-Gregory (environmental review) -- Oakland

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/16/2004 01:32 PM -----

      Dear Colleagues:

      Lamphier-Gregory is searching for two consultants to join our staff for
      the
      following challenging and rewarding positions:

      Senior Planner - Project manager capable of managing large, complex
      environmental documents. Ability to work with diverse interests in the
      environmental review process.

      Interested applicants should forward a resume to
      jlamphier@... <mailto:jlamphier@...> .

      Joan Lamphier, President
      Lamphier-Gregory
      1944 Embarcadero