Full Time Position - San Francisco, Atlanta - Kingsley Associates

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/09/2004 01:27 PM -----

      Kingsley Associates
      Senior Project Manager

      Strategy. Research. Consulting. Kingsley Associates has been delivering
      results for real estate companies since 1985. Our strategically-focused
      solutions enable our clients to drive organizational efficiency, increase
      profitability, and position for success. Kingsley Associates' focused
      research and seasoned professionals distill intelligence from data and
      action from information. Kingsley Associates is at the convergence of
      real estate business intelligence, working with the best and brightest in
      the industry.

      Kingsley Associates offers a full range of consulting services to leading
      real estate organizations worldwide. Our clients include leading real
      estate owners, pension funds, lenders, investment managers, REITs,
      operating companies, and real estate service providers. We conduct primary
      research to help our clients create value for their real estate
      operations. Kingsley Associates' work environment is fast-paced, dynamic,
      and interactive with each team member playing a critical role in growing
      the company. To learn more about our company and what we do, please visit
      our website at www.KingsleyAssociates.com.

      JOB DESCRIPTION - Senior Project Manager, San Francisco or Atlanta

      Kingsley Associates is seeking a fast-learning, detail-oriented candidate
      with 4-6+ years of real estate or consulting experience to fill this
      position in our San Francisco or Atlanta offices. The candidate must have
      a demonstrated ability to manage assignments that deliver value-added
      solutions and recommendations to clients. The role requires a proven
      ability to analyze and solve problems in delivering results. The position
      requires the relatively intense analytical skills, the ability to handle
      multiple tasks, the intensity to focus on small details, and the talent to
      think "big-picture." The position also involves the management of client
      relationships as well as intellectual capital development and innovation.

      Project Managers are primarily responsible for conducting and delivering
      customized research projects for our real estate clients. Projects
      usually involve customer satisfaction benchmarking and operational
      consulting. Project Managers' job duties typically include project
      design, interviews, data analysis, report production, presentations,
      client relations, and other operational functions. Project Managers are
      accountable for every aspect of project implementation, from writing
      proposals to delivering highly actionable and strategic recommendations
      and solutions for our clients. Project Managers work closely with company
      Principals as well as other Project Managers and staff.
      The Senior Project Manager is expected to start with a level of skill and
      experience necessary to be off the ground and running quickly, with little
      supervision. The Senior Project Manager will be expected to handle more
      project work, deliver deeper insight, and drive product and business
      development to a greater extent than a Project Manager. While the Senior
      Project Manager does not have any direct reports, the Senior Project
      Manager will be the primary "go-to" person for the Principal, Project
      Managers and other personnel in the office. Occasional travel will be
      required (5-10%).

      Kingsley Associates will be looking for applicants with experience in the
      areas listed above and with the ability to demonstrate the following
      skills and qualities:

      * Strong project management capabilities
      * Intense attention to detail
      * Proven ability to structure problem-solving approaches efficiently
      * Strict adherence to established project milestones and deadlines
      * Self-motivation / willingness to take initiative
      * Powerful communication skills, both written and oral
      * Powerful quantitative and analytical skills
      * Capacity to work independently and in team settings
      * Big-picture / strategic thinking
      * Creativity
      * High degree of computer proficiency (SQL, SPSS, and Crystal Reports
      skills are a plus)

      Success within Kingsley Associates requires that you are a self-starter,
      exhibit exceptional time management skills, and demonstrate a positive
      attitude. Kingsley Associates offers a competitive salary (depending on
      experience and skill set) and benefits package. Kingsley Associates is
      committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal
      opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please e-mail cover letter,
      résumé, salary requirements, and potential starting date to:

      Jim Woidat
      E-mail: woidat@...

      Please, do not fax or mail your resume to our office. No phone calls,

      Kingsley Associates - Senior Project Manager 1