Internship opportunity at Calthorpe and Associates

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Dayana,

      I'm emailing you to let you know that we are looking to fill an internship position at Calthorpe this fall semester.  We take interns based on the academic calendar.  Interns are expected to work full-time with pay.  Some days off can be scheduled but most of the time students took a semester off to work full time here.

      If you know some one who is interested in interning at Calthorpe for the fall semester, have him or her send a letter and resume here.  It doesn't have to be fancy.  Save the paper and ink for other people.  We care more aboutenvironment.  It has to be done quick because our current intern is leaving within a couple weeks.

      Thank you, Dayana.

      Kanoon Niyomwan
      Senior Designer
      Calthorpe Associates