Job - San Francisco - Hart Howerton

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 07/25/2004 12:05 PM -----

      Hart Howerton
      Seeking candidates with 0-5 years of experience, masters degree in
      Landscape Architecture,
      Architecture or Planning.

      Jr. Designer

      Organization
      Hart Howerton
      Established in 1967, Hart Howerton is a team of landscape architects,
      planners and architects with
      offices in San Francisco, New York, Hawaii and Vail. We are an award
      winning nationally recognized
      firm specializing in planning high quality resorts, new golf/residential
      communities and urban
      environments in all regions of the United States as well as overseas.

      Qualifications
      The successful candidate will have 0-5 years of experience, a masters
      degree in Landscape
      Architecture, Architecture or Planning, experience with Photoshop, AutoCAD
      2000i, excellent
      graphic and CAD layout program skills, and familiarity with construction
      documents and planning
      concepts.

      Position description
      We are currently looking for a highly ambitious, talented individual for
      our San Francisco, CA
      office.

      Hart Howerton is a team of over 100 landscape architects, architects,
      planners and project
      assistants with the headquarters in San Francisco and field offices nation
      wide.

      What distinguishes our firm form others is that our practice is
      multi-disciplinary. We think in
      terms of designing complete environments that respond to market,
      environmental and client
      objectives. We are committed to the professional growth of our staff and
      promote collaboration, a
      team environment and sharing knowledge firm-wide and with our clients.

      Locations : San Francisco, CA, United States
      Position starts : Not Spec.
      Openings available : 2
      Work Types : FullTime, Regular

      Contact information
      One Union Street
      San Francisco, CA, United States
      94111
      Email : resume@...

      How to apply
      For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio no later than
      July 31, 2004. Contact by
      mail or contact by email (resume@...) with original
      attachments only