Agenda for Tuesday's meeting, 6:30pm,Pizza-a-g-g
- See you manyana!
ps: I've had problems with the Egroup transmissions - hope you don't receive
a zillion copies!!!!!
agenda is attached as a word.doc, and pasted below as well.
Urban Planning Coalition
Tuesday, December 11, 2001 @ 6:30 p.m.
Location: Pizza-A-Go-Go Boardroom
Between 3rd and 4th Street on San Carlos
The Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) is recognized as the official student
organization representing the Urban & Regional Planning Dept. (URBP) at San
Jose State University.
1. Officers and Core Members
2. Membership Roster
1. Review and Approve Minutes
III. Winter Break Project
1. Continue on the lounge clean-up
2. Organize and create �user friendly� labs in the lounge (David)
3. Create opportunities for a lecture series at SJSU put on by the UPC
1. Social Work Graduate Student Association- Party Friday night
2. College of Social Work T-Shirt Sales
V. APA Conference Update
1. Student Publication, �The New Planner�-see attached
VI. Next Meeting Time-TBD
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp