Agenda for Tuesday's meeting, 6:30pm,Pizza-a-g-g

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      See you manyana!

      Irv

      ps: I've had problems with the Egroup transmissions - hope you don't receive
      a zillion copies!!!!!

      agenda is attached as a word.doc, and pasted below as well.

      Urban Planning Coalition

      Tuesday, December 11, 2001 @ 6:30 p.m.
      Location: Pizza-A-Go-Go Boardroom
      Between 3rd and 4th Street on San Carlos
      The Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) is recognized as the official student
      organization representing the Urban & Regional Planning Dept. (URBP) at San
      Jose State University.

      I. Introductions
      1. Officers and Core Members
      2. Membership Roster
      II. Minutes
      1. Review and Approve Minutes
      III. Winter Break Project
      1. Continue on the lounge clean-up
      2. Organize and create �user friendly� labs in the lounge (David)
      3. Create opportunities for a lecture series at SJSU put on by the UPC
      IV. Announcements
      1. Social Work Graduate Student Association- Party Friday night
      2. College of Social Work T-Shirt Sales
      V. APA Conference Update
      1. Student Publication, �The New Planner�-see attached
      VI. Next Meeting Time-TBD