Transportation Engineer or Planner in San Jose

  • slfthomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2004
      Title: Transportation Engineer or Planner

      Job Code:
      Location: San Jose
      Employer: Hexagon Transportation Consultants
      Post Date: Jul 19, 2004

      -----

      Career in Transportation Consulting

      Hexagon Transportation Consultants seeks talented individuals with an
      interest in a career in transportation planning and engineering. Our
      work consists of transportation- and traffic-related projects that we
      perform under contract with state, county, and municipal agencies, as
      well as with private industry. As an Engineer or Planner in our firm,
      you will work on a variety of projects, most from start to finish.
      The work typically involves performing engineering/planning
      calculations, field work, writing reports, and interacting with
      people. Although the minimum requirement for the position is that you
      possess a college degree, an engineering or urban planning degree is
      preferred. Prior transportation work experience, knowledge of
      Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Traffix, and/or GIS is a plus.

      Perhaps our best benefit is that we are a small firm, and as such,
      can find creative ways to fill the needs of our employees. This is a
      ground-level position as a full-time professional consultant. The
      position offers on-the-job training and a genuinely progressive
      advancement potential.

      For more information on Hexagon, visit our website at
      www.hextrans.com. If you're interested, please contact me via
      email
      at leilani@... at the following address:

      HEXAGON TRANSPORTATION CONSULTANTS, INC.
      40 South Market Street, Suite 600
      San Jose, California 95113
      Fax: (408) 971-6102
      Phone: (408) 971-6100
      -----

      This great opportunity was brought to you courtesy
      of BAJobs.com. You can view the job online by going to:

      http://www.bajobs.com/jobseeker/jobinfo.jsp?jobPostingID=52597
    • slfthomas